Thursday 2 January 2014

Product Review - Golden Fun by Lush










Golden FUN; a limited edition, vegan, preservative free, 4-in-1 product by Lush. And really, the name speaks for itself...this stuff is fricken awesome!!! Lush, can you pretty please with cherries on top make this a permanent product?

I picked this up for half price at the Boxing Day sales so I'm not sure if they are still around, but if you happen to find one in your store, DO pick one up! It's totally worth it.

Basically, this product can be used as play dough, soap, bubble bar, hair wash and can also be used to hand wash clothes...umm excuse me, but what more could you want? And not only does it do all of these marvellous things, it also comes in a biodegradable wrapper, is preservative free and vegan!

FUN has the same scent as the soap 'Honey I washed the kids', which smells a lot like caramel or butter menthol (a personal favourite of mine). The glitter on the outside of the bar washes off your body so there isn't any need to worry about looking like a disco ball. I used this product by breaking off a bit and lathering up my body to wash and also crumbling a little under the running bath tap water to create bubbles. My skin was surprisingly quite soft after using FUN (most likely because of the orange and bergamot oil), and the scent lingered around for a really long time.

I haven't actually (and don't necessarily plan on doing) washed my hair with FUN, only because I have a very sensitive scalp and stick to the same shampoo and conditioner...I just don't enjoy trying new products on my hair in terms of washing in fear of getting an irritated scalp etc. If any of you get a chance to wash your hair with this though, do let me know how it goes!

I'm aware that there are more products like this at Lush, however this particular, caramel, glittery and gold bar is a limited edition for Christmas. Be sure to grab your hands on one of these before there aren't any left!

Rrp: $9.50 (50% off now)

Have you tried FUN? What did you/do you think?


xxx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Fun!! Such an awesome product, though maybe not for hair... :P I love your blog and was wondering whether you would be interested in doing a guest post on mine? Let me know if you would - I love to collab with you! Take care! x Ronja http://ronniepooscorner.blogspot.com.au/ PS: Maybe we could do a Fun challenge? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, I'm very humbled! I'd love to :) xx

      Delete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS