Monday 10 November 2014

I'm currently loving...

Benefit's 'Gimme Brow' Brow Gel - 




  • Quick and easy to use, especially handy when in a rush to get out the door! 
  • Matches my dark brown brows perfectly 
  • Fills in sparse hairs 
  • Volumises 
  • Keeps brow hairs in place all day long 

Chanel's Vitalumiere Foundation - 




  • Refreshingly light foundation, perfect for the approaching Summer months 
  • Has a smooth application
  • Covers any redness or uneven skin tones 
  • Is build-able without looking cakey 
  • Has SPF 15 
  • Perfect for those of you who like a more luminous and natural looking foundation 
  • Will repurchase (when I have the money...this is a very expensive foundation!)

MAC's Powder Blush in "Pinch Me" - 



  • As the name suggests, leaves cheeks looking slightly 'pinched' 
  • Gives a very natural look 
  • Very versatile, goes with practically any look and any skin tone 
  • An all around great staple blush for anybodies makeup bag

MAC's Highlighter Pen in "Radient Rose" - 







  • Effectively helps to cancel out any fatigued looking under eye areas
  • Gives a gorgeous luminous and dewy finish 
  • Conveniently comes in a twisting pen 

The Body Shop's Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder - 


  • Perfect shade for my pale skin, despite looking quite dark in the pan 
  • Perfect for bronzing (rather than contouring I find) 
  • Has a matte finish....no glitters lurking about! 
  • A great bronzer for a great price. Will repurchase 100% 

Lorac Pro Palette - 






  • Extremely pigmented and buttery eyeshadows 
  • Great payoff 
  • Gorgeous, very wearable shades for any occasion 
  • Very versatile with 8 matte shades and 8 shimmer shades 
  • Convenient slim packaging with a magnetic snap lock for travelling and storage 

So as I haven't done a monthly faves for a while, I thought it appropriate to update you on some of my favourite products right now. I use these on pretty much a daily basis (with the exception of the foundation as I tend to mix my foundations up a fair bit) and would recommend any of these products to you. Hope you enjoyed :) 

Much Love xx 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS