Sunday 27 April 2014

Autumnal FOTD

I've never done one of these but I always love looking at other blogger's FOTD so I've decided to join in on the fun!

Here's my face of the day. It's not something I'd wear if I were say going to class (unless I felt particularly poopy and needed a pick-me-up) but it's a nice do-ey look for going shopping or going out with a friend. For some people this would be way too much for a casual day-time look which is okay, it would also be fine for an occasion such as a dinner date or party too.

I really love wearing darker lipstick colours during Autumn and also Winter, and I think the golden shimmery eye ties in with the vampy red colour quite nicely. I might also opt for more neutral eyeshadows such as matte browns and whites but today I've gone for a more glamorous look.

Now for some cheesy poses!






The products I used for my makeup are as follows:

  • MAC natural radiance prep+prime 
  • NARS sheer glow foundation in 'Mont Blanc' & Loreal True Match foundation in the shade 'N2 Vanilla' (I had to mix the two together before applying it to my face to achieve the perfect colour for my current skin tone) 
  • Loreal True Match concealer in 'Vanilla'
  • MAC skin finish powder in Medium Plus 
  • Hoola bronzer 
  • MAC powder blush in 'Pinch Me' 
  • MAC eyeshadow in "Mystery" to fill in my eyebrows 
  • MAC clear brow gel 
  • MAC eye prep+prime in light 
  • MAC 'Brownluxe' eyeshadow palette 
  • MAC eyeshadow in the shade 'Woodwinked' 
  • Maybelline eyeliner gel in blackest back
  • Bourjois waterproof black clubbing eyeliner pencil(for the waterline)
  • Maybelline the falsies volum' express mascara in blackest black
  • MAC transparent skin finish powder to set the makeup 
  • Australis semi-matte go longwear lipstick in 'Glam' 


Wow when I make a list of all the products I used on my face it seems a little over the top crazy! Haha. 

What do you think? 

xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS