Wednesday 13 August 2014

Product Review - Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Shower Gel & Body Scrub

Behold the most delicious smelling products you will ever come across! Honestly if I could eat these I would...my friend on college tasted a little and it's not recommended.


I wasn't aware Soap & Glory was now retailing in Australia but was pleasantly surprised as I was wondering through David Jones...or was it Myer? I can't exactly remember. I do remember however how ecstatic I was over my new discovery and was quick to snaffle up a few products!


Shower Gel: 







Pros:

  • This shower gel has a citrus but also very sweet scent that I can't quite put my finger on. Nevertheless it's incredible. 
  • The packaging looks super cute and colourful on my shelf. 
  • It contains some great ingredients such as lime oil, coolcapsule x, kiwi waterjuice and a skin softening omega-rich veggie oil. 
  • This shower gel is very conditioning and leaves your skin feeling healthy and soft. 
  • Did I say it smells amazing?
Cons:
  • It should be edible. 

Body Scrub 







Pros:
  • This body scrub has a similar, delicious smelling scent to the shower gel which you too will fall in love with. 
  • The packaging looks super cute and colourful on my shelf. 
  • It contains some great ingredients such as smashed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains. 
  • It's quite moisturising so doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or damaged after exfoliation. 
  • It's gentle on the skin. 
  • It has a creamy consistency so doesn't fall off the skin while exfoliating. 
Cons
  • It gives quite a gentle exfoliation compared to some others that I own, so if you're looking for something to remove patchy fake tan etc, I wouldn't recommend this one. 

All in all as a first timer, I love and would highly recommend trying out these Soap & Glory products!

Have you tried any Soap & Glory products? What are your favourites? 

xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS