Wednesday 15 October 2014

Spring & Coral FOTD

Hey guys!

Another Spring face of the day. I'm really into red and coral lip colours at the moment so today's face is sporting just that. "Lady Danger", the lipstick that I'm wearing, is a gorgeous, vibrant orangey red and has a surprisingly creamy texture for a matte lipstick. I'd highly recommend trying it out as no matter what skin tone you have (as the lady at the MAC counter told me), it suits everyone!

As always I've listed the products used on my face and also the brand of clothes I am wearing in the pictures below. Enjoy.

Before 

If you're curious as to why my face and body are a complete different shade, it's because I've fake tanned ;)

After



Products used on my face:

- MAC prep+prime primer
- Bourjois healthy mix foundation in the shade #54
- Maybelline age rewind concealer
- Elizabeth Arden sheer lights illuminator in the shade "Light"
- MAC translucent powder
- Benefit hoola bronzer
- MAC powder blush in the shade "Pinch Me"
- MAC highlighter in "Soft and Gentle"
- MAC eyeshadow in "Mystery" to fill in eyebrows
- Australis clear brow gel
- MAC eye primer in the shade "Light"
- Too Faced Naturals palette using the shades: Nudie, Honey Pot and Chocolate Martini
- Rimmel scandaleyes eyeliner in the shade "Nude" for the waterline
- theBalm schwing liquid eyeliner in the shade "Black"
- Benefit they're real mascara in "Black"
- Dior lip plumping lipgloss (applied as a primer for about 10 minutes before applying lip liner and lipstick)
- Chi Chi lip liner pencil in the shade "Lady In Red"
- MAC matte lipstick in the shade "Lady Danger"

Top:

- Mink Pink


What do you think of today's face? 

xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS