Thursday 1 January 2015

2015 Resolutions!

Day one of 2015 and I'm feeling fabulous! I'm really looking forward to this year because I know it's going to be a great one with so many new experiences, hard work and fun times. I've never been a huge believer of new year's resolutions in the past but this year feels different. I don't look at resolutions as a hard task anymore, I see it as a chance to work on changing the parts of yourself you believe needs changing and that if you fail, you can pick yourself up and keep going.



Below are my resolutions for 2015. They may give you some inspiration if you're struggling to think of any resolutions or if you're just a curious cat like me, have a sticky nose around!

1. Work on HEALTH -

Up until I was 17 and retired from elite gymnastics, I was an incredibly active and healthy person but since retiring from gymnastics, my health has been slowly decreasing. I don't exercise or sleep enough and my diet could certainly do with a spruce. This year I am going to make a huge effort to turn the table around and work on my health.

2. Work on being the best version of ME -

All too often I find myself unhealthily comparing everything about myself and my lifestyle to other people. Not only does this cause my self-confidence to plummet down, it's also a waste of time and distracts me from working on being the best version of myself. It's difficult to look outside yourself and help others when you're so focused and worried about yourself, so this year I am really going to work on this.

3. Work on FACING FEARS -

A little cliche, right? I've done a blog post about facing my fears previously and I'm going to make it a new year's resolution. I'm turning 20 this year and I'm well aware that this is the time in my life, if there ever was a time, to awaken that lioness inside of me, recognise that I have fears and then defeat them. Nobody is without fears, but fearless people are able to acknowledge the fact that they have terrors and are then able to conquer them. I admire people like this and therefore I am going to work at also, being fearless.

I'm really excited and motivated to work on my new year's resolutions and if you are too, list yours below and we can encourage each other together! I'm all about having a supportive network :)

xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS