Saturday 17 January 2015

Playing With Makeup

Quite often I find myself sitting on the floor in front of my mirror, makeup sprawled out all around me, practising. I like to try looks that I wouldn't ever wear out of the house. Crazy, extravagant or just purely experiential.

This is a look I created the other day using my new Kat Von D tattoo eyeliner (which I can guarantee is worth the purchase). I ended up doing a simple cut crease using my Lorac Pro palette, a big cat wing and then continuing on applying the eyeliner all around my eyes. I'm not too sure what you call this kind of eyeliner technique...anyone know? I finished off the look with my favourite Ardell natural, demi false lashes, my usual face makeup routine and a pink lip liner and lipgloss.

Although I'm not sure I would wear this look out of the house on a regular day, it would be a great idea for a costume party. I think that with a few feathers and a few adjustments to the eyebrows, this could make a great makeup look for a bird costume or something of the like.







I had a great time experimenting with this look and thought it would be fun to show you something new.

Do you often find yourself experimenting and playing around with makeup?

xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS