Sunday 19 April 2015

Reflective Monday

Hey friends!

Bit of a different post today. I see this blog as an online journal to share my passions and opinions, and of late, this is what's been playing on my mind.


As you grow older, you begin to realise that a lot of people you befriend drift in and out of your life. Not everybody is guaranteed to stay there. But then there are those few people that stick around forever, no matter how long of a drive away they are or how many oceans separate you.

Then it got me thinking. These people in my life, that stay there forever, have one massive thing in common; their actions speak louder than their words. When they say they're there for me, they mean it. They'll come and see me face to face, send me a letter or do something that takes real effort.

I just wanted to say, for those people in your life that are always making an effort to be there when you need them, don't take them for granted. You'll begin to realise that people who stay true to their words, who do nice things for you and who will try and help you out regardless of whether they're capable, are people worth keeping in your life. People like this are rare, and you should treasure them like the special gems that they are :)

And to all those gorgeous people that send me letters, emails and travel oceans to see me, I love you very much and appreciate it more than words can say.

When's the last time you went out on a limb for someone?

xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS