Sunday 27 July 2014

Early Birthday Presents!

I thought it'd be a fun idea to show you some of the gifts I got for my birthday, despite the fact my birthday isn't actually until tomorrow. Given that I'm back at college meaning I won't be spending my birthday with family, they've bought me early birthday presents which I've shown you in the collage below! 

Although I love a good surprise, I chose every single one of these gifts for myself because there have been so many things I've been hanging out buy, but too broke to buy them myself (poor college student alert). 



1. Illamasqua powder blush duo including the shades 'Katie' and 'Ambition' - Highly pigmented blush duo with a matte shade and a shimmer shade, each one giving a healthy flush of colour to the cheeks. 

2. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - An extremely light but buildable foundation and a cult favourite. This foundation is more of a skin tint, leaving the skin feeling very soft and looking luminous and fresh. 

3. Elizabeth Arden Red Door Eau de Toilette Spray - This perfume has a gorgeous rich, floral scent. It's refreshing yet also has a slight sweet smell to it that I can't explain. Not to mention the bottle is pretty much the cutest thing I've seen.  

4. MONDA Studio Carry-All Set Bag - Bought from a professional makeup store, this bag is meant for makeup artists carrying their gear on set. I'm currently using this bag however to store some of the ever-expanding products I have and so far it's doing a splendid job. 

5. Elizabeth Arden Sheer Lights Illuminating Pen in the shade 'Soft' #01 - A gorgeous soft pink highlighter that also corrects blemishes and dark circles under the eyes. I will do a product review on this product in the future as I am absolutely loving it. It brightens and brings back life to my face. Highly recommend. 

So they're my early birthday presents. I'm unsure of what else is to come because as I said, my birthday's not till tomorrow but of course I would be happy with nothing but to spend time with friends and family (aweee vom). Thankyou to my family for these gifts, I'm always very grateful! 

Have you tried any of these products?

xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS