Wednesday 23 July 2014

Farm Adventures!

Greetings all!

I know it's bad to say this but apologies for posting less frequently lately. I've been on a roll over the past few months but lately I've had a terrible case of bloggers block and figured it was better not to post at all than post something I'm not truly passionate about.

Anywho, my mum and I travelled up to my Grandma's farm over the weekend and we had a really lovely time. The air was fresh, nothing like the city air I'm constantly breathing in, and it was just the perfect way to spend my last weekend of the holidays.

Whilst I was there I practiced driving the manual ute around the farm (I'm still getting my hours for my license), finished reading 'The Longest Ride' by Nicholas Sparks which is such a gorgeous book and I highly recommend it to anyone, spent some quality time with cows and just generally had a nice time recuperating before I go back to University *cry*.

Here are a few snaps I took whilst I was there...

Morning fog 



Meet Brindabella, the friendliest of cows! 

Driving around in the ute 

I'm so lucky to have grown up being able to spend weeks on end playing around with my siblings and cousins in the open space. My next mission it to convince the relatives to buy a horse for the farm, that would be the cherry on top ;)

Where did you used holiday as a kid? 

xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS