Sunday 21 September 2014

Shopping Withdrawals

Lately I've been all about the saving and less about the spending purely because I have a million and one things coming up that require the cash dollar. To prevent myself wasting all the hard earned money I'm going to make yet ANOTHER list of all the things I want to buy.

I swear this has become one of my favourite things to blog about ha ha (sorry for being such an enabler). Enjoy! 



From top to bottom, left to right: 

1. Lorac Pro Palette 
2. Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray 
3. Nars Copacabana Illuminator 
4. Benefit Posie Tint Lip & Cheek Stain 
5. Sigma F80 Brush 
6. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Sheer Illuminating Fluid 
7. Benefit The Porefessional Primer

Now I feel a little better that that's out of my system and I also now have a list to remind me of what to buy when I can spend the money ;) *mischievously giggles* 

Do you own any/want any of these products? Which are your favourite? 

xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS