Wednesday 24 September 2014

Katy Perry 'Oh Honey' False Lashes by Eylure

Literally guys, these fake lashes are THE bomb.com if you're going for super full, voluminous lashes. The band fits my eyes perfectly, no cutting was required, and they're so light and easy to wear.

I bought these to wear at my Uni ball and have since re-used them at least 5 times and they're still going strong. I would say these are more of a going out type lash but if you're into wearing big falsies during the day then who's stopping you from doing so! 

I love the fluttery, natural-ish look these falsies give and will 100% repurchase when necessary. The only downside to these lashes are the price. They're not overly expensive but in comparison to a lot of lashes they're not cheap either...middle range you could say.




Rrp: $14.99 (Bought from Priceline) 

What are your favourite fake lashes? I'm always on the hunt for new ones! 

xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS