Sunday 14 September 2014

Spring Face Of The Day

Hi ya'll!

Spring, for me, is a love hate relationship. I love Spring for it's beautiful 'not too hot, not too cold' weather and clear blue skies. I hate Spring because I'm an unlucky victim of hay fever and now relate this gorgeous season to sickness...yeh no. Not cool Spring. 

As I was stocking up on tissues and cold&flu tablets the other day, I also treated myself to some new makeup inspired by Spring and all the bright, pretty colours that come with it. I hope you enjoy my face of the day, I've been wearing this an awful lot lately and will continue to throughout Summer!







What's on my face: 

- MAC prep+prime primer 
- MAC studio sculpt foundation (using my beauty blender to blend it in) 
- Maybelline age rewind concealer to cover blemishes 
- Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer to highlight and conceal under the eyes 
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder in #001 "Translucent" 
- Benefit Hoola bronzer 
- MAC powder blush in "Pinch Me"
- MAC highlighter in "Soft and Gentle" 
- MAC eyeshadow in "Mystery" to fill in my brows 
- MAC clear brow gel 
- MAC prep+prime eye primer in the shade "Light" 
- Too Faced Neautral Naturals palette using: Heaven, Nude, Cashmere Bunny and Sexspresso 
- Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in "Nude" for the water line
- theBalm Schwing liquid eyeliner in "Black" 
- Daiso classic false eyelashes with a transparent band (they cost only $2.80...bargain!) 
- Lanolips lip balm 
- Chi Chi lip liner in "Lady in Red" 
- Chi Chi creamy matte liquid lipstick in "Lady in Red"

I absolutely love the orange based red lip combined with natural, non-shimmery eyeshadow and pretty false lashes! Basic, classy and very Spring. 

Are any of you hay fever sufferers?

xx 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS