Thursday 28 May 2015

About Me | 50 Facts

Hey all!

You may have noticed there's been a decreasing number of blog posts lately and that is simply because I haven't had a lot to write about. There currently aren't any products I feel are worth talking about and in terms of life, well, it's been pretty uneventful.

I thought it'd be fun to do a 50 facts about me because I personally love reading reading these types of posts and if you leave a comment below giving me a few facts about yourself, we can get to know each other a little better :)


Here goes....

1. What color is your toothbrush? 
Pale blue and sparkly. I love it.

2. Name one person who made you smile today
My baby boy Oscar (he's a dog, don't fret) and my Mum :)

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? 
Enjoying my last few moments of shut eye. Bliss.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? 
Doing the dishes and vacuuming, such fun times I have....

5.What is your favorite candy bar?
I'm not sure I have a favourite. I don't really eat candy bars, just frozen yoghurt ;)

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? 
Indeedy. Living on college can result in doing strange things. Enough said.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? 
"Oscar, what are you chewing?" (he's a puppy and he chews everything he's not supposed to). *Sigh*

8. What is your favorite ice cream? 
Cookies and cream but once again, I prefer frozen yoghurt! I have a very unhealthy obsession with fro-yo.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? 
Water. Gotta stay hydrated!

10. Do you like your wallet? 
Haha this question is so relevant to me right now. NO, my wallet is a cheap one from a show bag at the Royal Melbourne Show. It rarely closes due to too much coinage and it drives me bananas but I'm too stingy to buy a new one!

11. What was the last thing you ate? 
Broccoli with soy sauce. I know it might sound strange but honestly guys, it's the bomb.

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope, saving all my moolah for a rainy day.

13. The last sporting event you watched? 
I rarely watch sports so I'd probably have to say AFL football because my Brother and Dad watch it all the time. I'm sure to have walked past at one point and seen a few minutes ;)

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? 
Ummm....normal flavour? Just regular popcorn with salt and butter, I'm not a huge fan of sweet popcorn.

15. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? 
My Mum :)

16. Ever go camping?
I used to go camping all the time as a kid but now that I'm older and everyone's lives have sped up a little, I rarely get to go. It's a shame though because camping is one of my favourite things EVER and although I enjoy materialistic things, there's nothing I love more than getting out into nature and just forgetting about all that stuff. 

17. Do you take vitamins daily? 
Nope, should I be?

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? 
My Sister got us to go to church when I was little but that didn't really last long. Now I only ever go when I'm staying with my relatives.

19. Do you have a tan? 
It's almost Winter and I'm too lazy to put on fake tan so no. I'm going through a phase at the moment where I'm totally into the pale look and just leaving my skin as it is :)

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? 
No, PIZZA!

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? 
Not always but I do prefer to use a straw, yes. It's better for your teeth too, no? 

22. What did your last text message say? 
"shall do. Love you too. Mumxo"

23. What are you doing tomorrow? 
Volunteering at the RSPCA Kennels and babysitting. At least I think I'm babysitting....if not, I'll probably catch up with a friend!

24. Creamy or Crunchy peanut butter? 
Creamy all the way! 

25. Look to your left, what do you see? 
My backdoor and my dog's play pen.

26. What color is your watch? 
I don't own a watch because I just never enjoy wearing them. I'm more of an earring and ring girl, I don't like wearing bracelets/watches and necklaces that much.

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? 
I live in Australia so I think HOME :) 

28. White or Wheat bread? 
White tastes better, wheat makes me feel better. I rarely eat bread though!  

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? 
This doesn't really apply to me since I never go to drive thru places, so my equivalent would be home delivery or picking up the food. My answer to that would be home delivery all the way! 

30. What is your favorite number?
I don't have one but I like the numbers 2, 4, 6 and 9. 

31. Who did you email last? 
The RSPCA dog behaviour team a few days ago.

32. Any plans today? 
Bumming about and watching Keeping up with Kardashians. Shhh, don't tell anyone ;)

33. How many states have you lived in? 
Just the one.

34. Biggest annoyance right now? 
Do we have a year?

35. Last song listened to?
'Born To Die - Lana Del Rey (Absence Remix)' but I'm also really loving 'Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith'. I only wish I was half as cool as Paloma! 

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I don't have the dedication to learn, maybe I should make it my next challenge haha. 

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? 
Never have and probably never will. I find cleaning to be really therapeutic and it just gets my head in the right space. Maybe if I one day become filthy rich and busy, then I might have a cleaner. 

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time
My black vans :) Love em'!

39. Are you jealous of anyone
I wouldn't say jealous but I do wish that I could change some things about myself.

40. Is anyone jealous of you? 
I'm highly doubtful.

41. Do you love anyone? 
My dog, my family and my friends (I'm single). *Awwww vom*

42. Do any of your friends have children? 
Actually yes! There are a few young mummies :)

43. What's your biggest fear?
Caterpillars, worms, slugs and all things similar. Gargh, they give me the creepy crawlies. 

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? 
Hate is a strong word, dislike maybe, but not hate. 

45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily? 
Probably not that exact word but I definitely use variations of it, if I'm going to be completely anal about this question. Hehe.

46. What color is your car? 
I don't own a car. My dream car is a baby blue, convertible Mini Cooper though!

47. What would be the one thing you’d take to a deserted island? 
Assuming that I'm all sweet for food and water, I'd take a phone if there's reception so that someone can rescue me/can talk to me so that I don't go mad, or I'd take music because I honestly can't cope without it!

 48. Are you thinking about someone right now? 
Not particularly.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? 
No but I want to go!

50. How did you get your worst scar? 
I used to go horse riding every week and I scarred my chin on a fall one day. It's pretty much cleared up now but when it was all scabbed up, it looked like I had a beard and everyone used to tease me haha. Sorry for the TMI!

I hope you enjoyed this and good job if you managed to read through the entire post. Don't forget to leave a comment below with a few facts about yourself!

xx 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This post has some excellent questions haha! Love it. X

    Bec | Bec & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thankyou Bec! I had some good fun answering them :) xx

      Delete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS