Friday 1 November 2013

Product Review- Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick in Fuchsia Flash


It's all about PINK! I usually never wear bold lip colours other than red but as I was walking through chemist warehouse yesterday looking at some awesome sales I thought, 'go big or go home!' I've seen so many beauty gurus talking about the MAC lipstick in 'Candy Yum-Yum' but I checked out the price and it was far too expensive for a lip colour that I wasn't 100% sure about. Although I love MAC lipsticks, this one is less than half the price and a very similar colour to 'Candy Yum-Yum'. It's a soft texture, very moisturising and has a really long wear (and by long, I mean hours and hours to the point where I had to wipe it off with a makeup remover wipe and my dad still thought I was wearing lipstick!)
I would highly recommend giving this one a go and it's a great wear for Summer :)
Product: Fuchsia Flash - Colour Sensational
Brand: Maybelline
Normal Price: $16.95 (Sale price: $14.39)
Bought from: Chemist Warehouse (drug store)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS